The Semantic Web Starter Kit is based on a highly reliable and structured project methodology.
We developed and refined it in over 10 years of project execution in this emerging technology field.
- You are aware that semantic technologies will solve substantial business challenges, but you don’t know where and how to start.
- Your semantic technology initiative requires to involve various stakeholders, who have different priorities and communication styles.
- Former innovation projects at your company may have faced starting issues.
- In a customized workshop setting, together with your stakeholders we will define a business and technology landscape that will indicate missing links.
- Together, we will prioritize your strategic needs at the intersection of business and IT. Based on that we will build a prototype that can be extended later.
- Your technology practitioners and subject matter experts benefit from online educational resources, which will enable your organization to progress independently in the long-term.
- A functional prototype that can be used as a live system for a clear outlined problem or subset of it.
- Your own prototype to showcase semantic solutions in your organization and build awareness for this technology approach.
- A precise estimation of cost & project complexity for further roll-out.
- A well founded understanding of semantic technologies in the project group.