Semantic Web Starter Kit
Kick-off a sustainable technology initiative.
The Semantic Web Starter Kit is based on a well thought trough project methodology. It is derived from over 10 years experience in project execution in this emerging technology field.
- You are aware that semantic technologies will solve substantial business challenges, but you don’t know where and how to start.
- To succeed with a semantic technology initiative you have to involve various stakeholders, which have different priorities and communication styles.
- Former innovation projects at your company didn’t take-off afterwards.
- In a customized workshop setting, we will define with your stakeholders a business and technology landscape that will indicate missing links.
- Together, we will prioritize your strategic needs at the intersection of business an IT and build a prototype that can be extended after the project ends.
- Your technology practitioners and subject matter experts get online educational resources, which will enable your organization to progress independently in the long-term.
- A functional prototype that can be used as a live system for a clear outlined problem or subset of it.
- With your own prototype you can showcase semantic solutions in your organization and build awareness for this technology approach.
- A precise estimation of cost & project complexity for further roll-out.
- The project group has a common understanding how semantic technologies work.