The Knowledge Graph Assessment
Check how your company can benefit from Knowledge Graphs.
Take the assessment
Spend less than 5 minutes answering 15 questions about your organization’s digital and knowledge strategy, data technology, plans, and capabilities.
See how your company scores
You will immediately see your overall score, which measures your current Knowledge Graph readiness compared to your peer organizations.
Get your free report
Register for your personalized report to get a deeper look at your results and next steps for accelerating digital success.
The Enterprise Knowledge Graph Assessment indicates where, how, and to which extend your company may benefit from going into the Knowledge Graph Technology. Based on recent research in the field and the results of a comparable industry study we have developed an assessment methodology that indicates your readiness for Knowledge Graphs in five measurable dimensions.
- Readiness – Indicates the ability of your company to change
- Potential – Talks about how the implementation of an Enterprise Knowledge Graph will influence your daily work
- Awareness – Indicates to which extend your company is prepared for the change
- Practicability – Indicates to what extent your company’s data infrastructure is already fit for the implementation of an Enterprise Knowledge Graph
- Strategic Impact – Indicates how deeply the implementation of an Enterprise Knowledge Graph will innovate data management in your organization
The PoolParty Team provides unbiased advice on how to implement Knowledge Graphs in your company. Our friendly advisors can talk you through the recommendations in your report, tell you about the next steps and measures, and put you in touch with experts.
All information provided herein is provided in good faith. To the full extent permissable by law, SWC makes no representations or warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or validity of any information in this document. To the full extent permissable by law, SWC will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damage as well as not for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses injuries, arising from its display or use. All information in this document are for information purposes only and is provided on an as-is basis. It is the reader’s responsibility to verify their own facts. The content is not intended to be a substitute for any professional advice or consulting in the field.