The Knowledge Graph Cookbook
Why Should You Read This Book?
The Knowledge Graph Cookbook will help you understand how knowledge graphs allow organizations to move from silo-controlled business intelligence based on traditional data warehouses to a holistic approach of augmented intelligence based on a semantic data fabric.
Augmented means that the Human-in-the-Loop (HITL) design principle is applied, in which various interest groups such as subject matter experts (SMEs) or business users engage in a continuous mutual dialogue with AI machines in their daily work, with the knowledge graph becoming the central interface between the various actors in such a system.
The results of this approach are:
- Higher data quality
- Reusability of data, e.g. to reduce the effort for data preparation
- Better interpretability of data and content
- Automatable processes for integrating and analyzing data
- Find relevant data, personalize and contextualize it, i.e. integrate it into concrete business processes
- Use of data for automatic reasoning
The Knowledge Graph Cookbook is a valuable resource for practitioners and decision-makers to take advantage of the many benefits of this methodology, especially the positive impact it has on the implementation of AI strategies.
Fill out the form and choose between ebook and the free pdf version.
150 + customers trust us.
Awards and Recognitions
KMWorld 100 COMPANIES That Matter in Knowledge Management
KMWorld Trend-Setting Product of 2016, 2017 and 2018