PoolParty Thesaurus Server
Enterprise Taxonomy and Ontology Management.
Create, maintain and benefit from Enterprise Knowledge Graphs. Precise and efficient.
Enterprise Taxonomy and Ontology Management
- Efficient working environment: Benefit from intuitively usable interfaces that ensures faster training times
- Integrated quality management: Your taxonomies stay consistent and valid, at any time
- Just open your browser and log in: No need to install or roll out any additional client software
- Based on standards: Your taxonomies will be future-proof by using the SKOS standard
From Taxonomies to Knowledge Graphs
- Enterprise knowledge graphs: Rely on PoolParty’s secure server backend
- Extend your taxonomies: Use ontologies like schema.org and custom schemes to extend your taxonomy
- Fully-fledged linked data management: Enrich your own graphs with linked data from DBpedia, Geonames, etc.
- Lightning-fast graph database: PoolParty is natively built on RDF graphs. No mappings, no conversions, NoSQL.
Most Advanced Feature Set
- Text corpus analysis: Analyze your content and extend your taxonomies semi-automatically
- Workflow management: Create and maintain your taxonomies in a collaborative manner
- History & audit trail: Every step taken can be tracked and is traceable
- Visualization: Generate new views on your knowledge graphs and learn from them
- Linked data harvesting: Create SKOS taxonomies on the fly, crawl DBpedia to generate rich seed taxonomies
Reuse and integrate
- Versatile API: Build your own smart applications on top of PoolParty Thesaurus Server
- Linked data frontend: Make all your taxonomies and ontologies accessible by using linked data principles
- SPARQL endpoint: Make use of a powerful query language based on W3C standards
- Excel import & export: Reuse taxonomies you’ve created in Excel