PoolParty Thesaurus Server
Enterprise Taxonomy and Ontology Management.
Create, maintain and benefit from Enterprise Knowledge Graphs: precise and efficient.
Enterprise Taxonomy and Ontology Management
- Efficient working environment: benefit from intuitively usable interfaces that ensure faster training times.
- Integrated quality management: your taxonomies stay consistent and valid, at any time.
- Just open your browser and log in: easy to use, fast and clean web interface.
- Based on standards: your taxonomies will be future-proof based on the SKOS standard.
Watch the Video
From Taxonomies to Knowledge Graphs
- Enterprise knowledge graphs: rely on PoolParty’s secure server backend.
- Extend your taxonomies: use ontologies like schema.org and custom schemes to extend your taxonomy.
- Fully-fledged linked data management: enrich your own graphs with linked data from DBpedia, Geonames, and more.
- Lightning-fast graph database: PoolParty is natively built on RDF graphs. No mappings, no conversions, NoSQL.
Most Advanced Feature Set
- Text corpus analysis: analyze your content and extend your taxonomies semi-automatically.
- Workflow management: create and maintain your taxonomies in a collaborative manner.
- History & audit trail: every step taken can be tracked and is traceable.
- Visualization: generate new views on your knowledge graphs and learn from them.
- Linked data harvesting: create SKOS taxonomies on the fly and crawl DBpedia to generate rich seed taxonomies.
Reuse and Integrate
- Versatile API: build your own smart applications on top of PoolParty Thesaurus Server.
- Linked data frontend: make all your taxonomies and ontologies accessible by using linked data principles.
- SPARQL endpoint: make use of a powerful query language based on W3C standards.
- Excel import & export: reuse taxonomies you’ve created in Excel.