PoolParty Graph Search Server
Beyond full-text search. From semantic search to knowledge mining.
Beyond simple search for documents
- Semantic search at the highest level: PoolParty Graph Search Server combines the power of graph databases and SPARQL engines with features of ‘traditional’ search engines like Solr or Elastic Search
- Document search and visual analytics: Benefit from additional insights through interactive visualizations of reports and search results derived from your data lake by executing sophisticated SPARQL queries
- Data linking: Graph Search can be based on various linked knowledge graphs, which are created by automatic data transformation, extracted from databases or tailor-suited by taxonomists.
Versatile search platform
- GraphSearch API: Create and configure your own search and analytics application based on a management system for SPARQL facet queries and RDF visualizations
- GraphSearch WebApp: Based on Spring, you can customize your any GraphSearch WebApp to your own needs
- Unified Views: GraphSearch is based on scalable RDF graph stores and linked data, which can be gathered from various sources by using Unified Views and/or by transforming documents into RDF by means of PoolParty Extractor
Available GraphSearch integrations
- Apache Solr: Benefit from Solr with extended semantic capabilities and most precise faceted search
- ElasticSearch: Extend your Elasticsearch with taxonomies and more precise semantic indexing incl. better support for multilinguality and similarity search
- Marklogic: Autocomplete, hierarchical faceted search, semantic enrichment of document index, precise similarity search, and contextual enrichment of search terms (Visit Online demo) – all based on your enterprise knowledge graph
- Stardog: Combine capabilities of a state-of-the-art RDF Graph Database with semantic search features
- Virtuoso: Rich data analytics and BI applications based on integrated views over structured and unstructured information and extensive knowledge graphs
- GraphDB: Holistic 360-degree views on business entities and their relationships mapped with a high level of detail.