PoolParty Graph Search Server
Beyond full-text search: from semantic search to knowledge mining!
Beyond Simple Search for Documents
- Semantic search at the highest level: PoolParty Graph Search Server combines the power of graph databases and SPARQL engines with features of ‘traditional’ search engines like Solr or Elastic Search.
- Document search and visual analytics: benefit from additional insights through interactive visualizations of reports and search results – derived from your data lake by executing sophisticated SPARQL queries.
- Data linking: Graph Search can be based on various linked knowledge graphs, created by automatic data transformation, extracted from databases or custom tailored by taxonomists.
Versatile Search Platform
- Graph Search API: create and configure your own search and analytics application – based on a management system for SPARQL facet queries and RDF visualizations.
- Graph Search WebApp: based on Spring, you can customize your Graph Search WebApp for your own needs.
- Unified Views: Graph Search is based on scalable RDF graph stores and linked data. You can gather them from various sources by using Unified Views and/or by transforming documents into RDF by means of PoolParty Extractor.
Available Graph Search Integrations
- Apache Solr: benefit from Solr with extended semantic capabilities and most precise faceted search.
- ElasticSearch: extend your Elasticsearch with taxonomies and more precise semantic indexing – including better support for multilinguality and similarity search.
- Marklogic: autocomplete, hierarchical faceted search, semantic enrichment of document index, precise similarity search, and contextual enrichment of search terms (online demo here) – all based on your enterprise knowledge graph.
- Stardog: combine capabilities of a state-of-the-art RDF Graph Database with semantic search features.
- Virtuoso: rich data analytics and BI applications, based on integrated views over structured and unstructured information and extensive knowledge graphs.
- GraphDB: holistic 360-degree views on business entities and their relationships, mapped with a high level of detail.