Text Mining & Entity Extraction
Most of your organizational knowledge is stored in documents. Text Mining & Entity Extraction is the foundation of multiple applications, which are essential for knowledge-intensive corporations in a digital environment.
Text-based web information contains valuable insights into your customers and target markets. Companies that can unlock the meaning and context of their most important knowledge objects have a competitive advantage on different levels.
This is how it works
- With PoolParty Taxonomy and Ontology Management you can develop a knowledge graph that structures and represents your prioritized knowledge domains.
- You upload all relevant documents, which get analyzed. The highly performative PoolParty service extracts entities and terms following a sophisticated text mining algorithm.
- You use Text Mining & Entity Extraction as an underlying technology for explicit application services such as semantic search, automatic content tagging or personalized content recommendations.
Top featuresA SET OF DISAMBIGUATION RULES TO BLACKLIST UNWANTED EXTRACTION RESULTS INCLUSION OF SYNONYMS AND DICTIONARIES (LEMMATIZATION) REPORTS ON TERM FREQUENCY SENTIMENT ANALYSIS
- You can use the module as an underlying technology for explicit application services such as semantic search, automatic content tagging or personalized content recommendations.
- You can also use the Text Mining & Entity Extraction module for quick and very specialized analysis purposes. Just upload the documents and generate a report on term frequency or sentiment analysis.
- PoolParty analyzes the most common media formats like PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, RTF, EPUB, Jpeg, MP3, FLV, Mbox or HTML.