Fully SKOS and SKOS-XL compliant
Benefit from standards-based knowledge modelling. Avoid vendor lock-in.
Start with a Simple Knowledge Organization System
- SKOS compliant: PoolParty fully supports W3C’s Semantic Web Standards like SKOS, RDF, and SPARQL
- SKOS-XL: Extend the expressiveness of your SKOS taxonomy. Make use of PoolParty’s user-friendly SKOS-XL editor
- Visualization: PoolParty provides several tools to visualize a SKOS taxonomy
- Grow with us: SKOS is simple but efficient. If you need more expressiveness, extend your schema!
- PoolParty SKOS Quality Checker: allows you to perform automated quality checks on controlled vocabularies
- Avoid inconsistencies: qSKOS is able to make checks on over 20 quality issues
- Quality Management in PoolParty: qSKOS is integrated in PoolParty (Learn more)
- W3C recommendation: qSKOS is recommended by W3C. Deliver SKOS. 100%!
SKOS and PoolParty
See the details: PoolParty uses SKOS in its core. It’s not just exporting SKOS. Its built-in validator makes sure that you deliver SKOS. 100%.Learn more about PoolParty's SKOS compatibility