The Knowledge Graph Cookbook Launch Webinar
The internet offers countless articles, slide decks and videos on the subject but this abundance of information can make things even more complicated.
What you need is a guide that makes building knowledge graphs as easy as cooking your favorite dish.
That is why Andreas Blumauer and Helmut Nagy wrote The Knowledge Graph Cookbook, which gives you different recipes to create your own knowledge graph.
Watch The Knowledge Graph Cookbook Launch Webinar today and benefit from more than 20 years of experience in the implementation of knowledge graphs!
The webinar covers topics such as:
- Why knowledge graphs are important and why you should care about them (‘Hunger is the best sauce’)
- How to get started with your knowledge graph initiative (‘Prepping the Kitchen’)
- Which personas are typically involved (‘Too many cooks?’)
- How to make knowledge graphs work (‘The proof is in the pudding!’) based on a set of basic ingredients and recipes
- How a system architecture could look like (‘A great chef is first a great technician’), and finally
- How the future of knowledge graphs could look like (‘Read the tea leaves’) with an outlook on how the post-corona society will deal with knowledge technologies and AI
150 + customers trust us.
Awards and Recognitions
KMWorld 100 COMPANIES That Matter in Knowledge Management
KMWorld Trend-Setting Product of 2016, 2017 and 2018