Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Knowledge Graphs
A Ramble through Frequently Asked Questions based on The Knowledge Graph Cookbook.
Most organizations know what a knowledge graph is but struggle to use one. The internet offers countless resources on the subject but too much information makes things even more complicated. What you need is a guide that makes building knowledge graphs as easy as cooking your favorite dish.
The Knowledge Graph Cookbook is a valuable resource for practitioners and decision-makers to take advantage of the many benefits of this methodology, especially the positive impact it has on the implementation of AI strategies.
The book gives readers different recipes to create their own knowledge graph.
Now, we have collected the most frequently asked questions about this topic. The result is a webinar in which you can learn everything you ever wanted to know about knowledge graphs.
Here are some of the questions we will answer in this webinar:
- How can we get users involved in the knowledge graph creation?
- What tools can we offer to make the process easier for them?
- What are the low-cost approaches that one can use to demonstrate the power of KGs for organizations that are unfamiliar with them?
- What are the publicly-viewable good examples of knowledge graphs in use that we can show others as examples?
- How would you market the value of knowledge graphs to companies that are not familiar with the concept?
- What is the role of machine learning in the generation of knowledge graphs?
Andreas Blumauer, CEO and Founder of the Semantic Web Company
Helmut Nagy, Chief Operating Officer of the Semantic Web Company
Want to get the rest of this content? Access it here
150 + customers trust us.
Awards and Recognitions
KMWorld 100 COMPANIES That Matter in Knowledge Management
KMWorld Trend-Setting Product of 2016, 2017 and 2018