Taxonomies of Superior Quality
Create and maintain consistent taxonomies and knowledge models.
Quality Management in PoolParty
- Consistency: Definable checks are run in the background to keep taxonomies consistent
- Different types of issues are checked: Structural issues, labeling and documentation issues, and SKOS semi-formal consistency Issues
- Quality reports: Create your own quality reports to receive an overview over all known issues
- Performance: Even the largest taxonomies and knowledge graphs get checked with high performance thanks to the built-in SPARQL rules engine
- Extended Quality Checker: In addition to built-in checks, over 25 checks are performed by PoolParty SKOS Quality Checker