Knowledge Models of Superior Quality
Create and maintain standardized and ever-consistent taxonomies and ontologies.
Quality Management in PoolParty
- Consistency: definable checks are run in the background to keep taxonomies consistent.
- Different types of issues are checked: structural issues, labeling and documentation issues, and SKOS semi-formal consistency issues.
- Quality reports: create your own quality reports to receive an overview over all known issues.
- Performance: even the largest taxonomies and knowledge graphs get checked with high performance thanks to the built-in SPARQL rules engine.
- Extended Quality Checker: in addition to built-in checks, over 25 checks are performed by the PoolParty SKOS Quality Checker
See How It Works!
Check out our cutting-edge Taxonomy Quality Assessment and the capabilities of PoolParty Quality Manager: