Semantics as a Service: Integrate taxonomies, ontologies and knowledge graphs into your enterprise architecture. Extract knowledge from texts on-the-fly. On-premise or cloud, scalable, secure and in use worldwide.
PoolParty Thesaurus and Graph API
- JSON RESTful: semantic technologies ready to be integrated based on popular web technologies.
- CRUD: create, read, update, and delete – your full-blown API for all kinds of interactions with your taxonomy and knowledge graph.
- Secure: rely on an API, which is fully integrated into PoolParty’s security layer based on Spring.
- SPARQL endpoint: in addition to the standard API, make use of PoolParty’s SPARQL endpoint to execute more complex queries.
PoolParty Extraction API
- JSON RESTful: sophisticated text mining services accessible via common web technologies.
- Comprehensive web services: PoolParty APIs provides most probably all semantic services you would expect to upgrade your application.
- Easy to learn: benefit from a short familiarization time – PoolParty Extractor API can be learned within less than a day.
PoolParty GraphSearch API
The PoolParty GraphSearch enables application developers to integrate the PoolParty Search in other applications. It exposes a number of web services that can be accessed and used via the HTTP protocol and supports different data formats.
- Content Management and Admin Services: To to manage (ingest, create, update and delete) content in the search index.
- Search Service to query the document index
- Web Feeds Service: To index Web resources based on RSS feeds.
- Recommendation Service: This service searches the search index for documents corresponding to previously retrieved texts.
- Similarity Service to query the engine for similar documents given a document ID
- Suggest Service to retrieve thesaurus concept suggestions from the document index.
- Trends Service: Provide a history of thesaurus concepts in GraphSearch document index.
- SearchSpace Services allow to set up multiple GraphSearch projects
Sign up Today and Try PoolParty API
Sign up today and get access to PoolParty Thesaurus Server.
Try PoolParty API on top of your own knowledge graph.