PoolParty Graph Search Server
Beyond full-text search. From semantic search to knowledge mining.
Beyond simple search for documents
- Semantic search at the highest level: PoolParty Graph Search Server combines the power of graph databases and SPARQL engines with features of ‘traditional’ search engines like Solr or Elastic Search
- Document search and visual analytics: Benefit from additional insights through interactive visualizations of reports and search results derived from your data lake by executing sophisticated SPARQL queries
- Data linking: Graph Search can be based on various linked knowledge graphs, which are created by automatic data transformation, extracted from databases or tailor-suited by taxonomists.
Versatile search platform
- GraphSearch API: Create and configure your own search and analytics application based on a management system for SPARQL facet queries and RDF visualizations
- GraphSearch WebApp: Based on Spring, you can customize your any GraphSearch WebApp to your own needs
- Unified Views: GraphSearch is based on scalable RDF graph stores and linked data, which can be gathered from various sources by using Unified Views and/or by transforming documents into RDF by means of PoolParty Extractor