PoolParty 5.3 is a major release of PoolParty Semantic Suite. Semantic Web Company has announced its availability on March 14, 2016.
The release covers several new features and major improvements:
- Extended SKOS-XL Functionality
- Approval Workflow for SKOS-XL labels
- Improved Remote Graph Database connection
- MarkLogic as new Remote Graph Database
- Stardog as new Remote Graph Database
- PoolParty Extractor – Query expansion API
- Individual settings to avoid concurrent editing of concepts
- Calibration of the extraction model with a reference corpus
- Release Notes: Find detailed information about PoolParty’s new features and a list of all improvements implemented in PoolParty 5.3.
- Video Tutorial: Watch PoolParty’s SKOS-XL editing capabilities and find out how smoothly taxonomy management works based on PoolParty.
- How SKOS/XL, ISO 25964 and PoolParty fit together
- Download PDF: Managing SKOS-XL taxonomies with PoolParty