Join us for this webinar about the next generation of cognitive search and knowledge discovery.
Andreas Blumauer (CEO, Semantic Web Company) and Robert David (CTO, PoolParty Semantic Suite) will showcase the latest developments and new features of PoolParty GraphSearch:
- Navigate a semantic knowledge graph
- Ontology-based data access (OBDA)
- Search over various search spaces: Ontology-driven facets including hierarchies
- Sophisticated autocomplete including context information
- Custom views on entity-centric and document-centric search results
- Linked data: put various tagging services such as TRIT or PoolParty Extractor in series and benefit from comprehensive semantic enrichment
- Statistical charts to explain results from unified data repositories quickly
- Plug-in system for various recommendation and matchmaking algorithms
You will learn how to generate unified views over originally unlinked data silos. You will also get to know how machine learning will impact the next PoolParty releases.
Join the webinar and invite your colleagues!