You Have Questions?
We have assembled a list of frequently asked questions for you:
What is a Knowledge Graph?
A Knowledge Graph is a model of a knowledge domain created by subject-matter experts with the help of intelligent machine learning algorithms. It provides a structure and common interface for all of your data and enables the creation of smart multilateral relations throughout your databases. Structured as an additional virtual data layer, the Knowledge Graph lies on top of your existing databases or data sets to link all your data together at scale – be it structured or unstructured. Learn more about Knowledge Graphs here!
What is Semantic AI?
Semantic Artificial Intelligence (Semantic AI) is an approach that comes with technical and organizational advantages. It’s more than ‘yet another machine learning algorithm’. It’s rather an AI strategy based on technical and organizational measures, which get implemented along the whole data lifecycle. Learn more about Semantic AI here!
Which PoolParty server is right for me?
- The PoolParty Basic Server is perfectly suited for building and fine-tuning taxonomies with a low to medium level of scope and complexity.
- You want to manage numerous taxonomies and develop towards a sophisticated knowledge graph by linking data sources. In that case the PoolParty Advanced Server will be the right fit for you.
- In many cases, PoolParty Enterprise Server will be the right choice. You may want to develop a semantic technology project that requires entity extraction and has strategic implications on your content as well as search performance.
- You want to consolidate and process a large amount of unstructured and structured information. Additionally heterogeneous metadata systems in a high-performance scenario are an option: the PoolParty Semantic Integrator offers sophisticated solutions.
What is an average project duration?
Why should we implement PoolParty?
- PoolParty is one of the most highly developed semantic technology suites on the market.
- PoolParty technology is W3C standard-based and future-proof.
- The software is easy to use for developers as well as end-users such as information architects and content strategists.
- Thanks to an attractive modular pricing model, PoolParty can be used by SMEs or large enterprises.