You Have Questions? We have the answers!
Frequently asked questions about Knowledge Graphs, NLP, and PoolParty
What is a Knowledge Graph?
A Knowledge Graph is a model of a knowledge domain created by subject-matter experts with the help of intelligent machine learning algorithms. It provides a structure and common interface for all of your data and enables the creation of smart multilateral relations throughout your databases. Structured as an additional virtual data layer, the Knowledge Graph lies on top of your existing databases or data sets to link all your data together at scale – be it structured or unstructured. Learn more about Knowledge Graphs here!
What is Semantic AI?
Semantic Artificial Intelligence (Semantic AI) is an approach that comes with technical and organizational advantages. It’s more than ‘yet another machine learning algorithm’. It’s rather an AI strategy based on technical and organizational measures, which get implemented along the whole data lifecycle. Learn more about Semantic AI here!
What is Metadata Management?
Which PoolParty server is right for me?
- The PoolParty Basic Server is perfectly suited for building and fine-tuning taxonomies with a low to medium level of scope and complexity.
- You want to manage numerous taxonomies and develop towards a sophisticated knowledge graph by linking data sources. In that case the PoolParty Advanced Server will be the right fit for you.
- In many cases, PoolParty Enterprise Server will be the right choice. You may want to develop a semantic technology project that requires entity extraction and has strategic implications on your content as well as search performance.
- You want to consolidate and process a large amount of unstructured and structured information. Additionally heterogeneous metadata systems in a high-performance scenario are an option: the PoolParty Semantic Integrator offers sophisticated solutions.
What is an average project duration?
It depends on your project and how experienced your internal experts are. PoolParty Semantic Suite is easy to learn, but requires long-term dedication. You can start building a taxonomy within a day.
Why should we implement PoolParty?
- PoolParty is one of the most highly developed semantic technology suites on the market.
- PoolParty technology is W3C standard-based and future-proof.
- The software is easy to use for developers as well as end-users such as information architects and content strategists.
- Thanks to an attractive modular pricing model, PoolParty can be used by SMEs or large enterprises.
Who is the company behind PoolParty Semantic Suite?
The Semantic Web Company develops, owns and licenses the PoolParty semantic technology platform. The company is also involved in international R&D projects, which continuously impact its product development. The Austrian-based company has been a pioneer in the semantic web for over a decade.
Can I go for a test drive of PoolParty before I buy it?
Sure, you can test all the components of PoolParty platform before you integrate it with your systems. We provide a demo server of PoolParty Thesaurus Server, just apply for a test account. We have several online-demos of PoolParty Extractor, PoolParty Search and PoolParty PowerTagging. A phone call or an online meeting to talk about a PoC we would set up for you are easily possible as well. We provide our own cloud infrastructure to pilot your use cases. Let us know what applications you would like to specify together with us!
What makes graph databases superior to traditional databases?
We have collected some of the most important advantages, graph-based data models and graph databases have. Particularly those of RDF graphs and its corresponding query language SPARQL. Read More…
Why is the product named PoolParty?
There is an official and a personal explanation. We are happy to share both stories with you in our first personal conversation.