This full-day workshop, co-located with SEMANTiCS 2019, will bring you up to speed with increasingly important key technologies in the field of AI and knowledge engineering.
- Learn how Semantic Knowledge Models and Machine Learning enable Semantic Artificial Intelligence Applications.
- Dive into the fundamentals to the use, standards, design, and creation of knowledge organization systems (KOS) as knowledge models, which include taxonomies, thesauri, and ontologies.
- Learn to understand what knowledge graphs are for and understand the structure of knowledge graphs.
- Understand how knowledge graphs can be combined with text mining and machine learning techniques and apply knowledge graphs in practice: Benefit from case studies and demo applications.
- When: Monday, September 9, 2019 - 09:00 to 17:30
- Chaired by: Heather Hedden (Hedden Information Management), Andreas Blumauer (Semantic Web Company)
- Register at: https://2019.semantics.cc/programme
Take your chance and become a certified Semantic Web & Knowledge Engineering specialist. PoolParty Academy provides interested SEMANTiCS participants with a certification voucher. The training regularly costs 800 EUR (900 USD). Up to 20 SEMANTiCS participants can complete the certification for free. Start the program 09th of September 2019 in Karlsruhe and join a growing community of industrial Semantic Web professionals (https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4059165).