Watch our on-demand webinar now!
Only available until September 30, 2020
Watch Andreas Blumauer & Helmut Nagy, authors of 'The Knowledge Graph Cookbook,' answer a ramble through frequently asked questions about knowledge graphs. This one-hour on-demand webinar will help you answer the following questions:
- How can we get users involved in the knowledge graph creation?
- What tools can we offer to make the process easier for them?
- What are the low-cost approaches that one can use to demonstrate the power of KGs for organizations that are unfamiliar with them?
- What are the publicly-viewable good examples of knowledge graphs in use that we can show others as examples?
- How would you market the value of knowledge graphs to companies that are not familiar with the concept?
- What is the role of machine learning in the generation of knowledge graphs?
Andreas Blumauer, CEO and Founder of the Semantic Web Company
Helmut Nagy, Chief Operating Officer of the Semantic Web Company