Watch our on-demand webinar now!
Only available until September 30, 2020
There are countless articles, slide decks and videos on the internet about knowledge graphs. Various standards, methods and technologies are available, but why isn’t there a recipe for how to create a knowledge graph, like there is for baking a pie?
In this on-demand webinar you will learn:
- Why knowledge graphs are important and why you should care about them (‘Hunger is the best sauce’)
- How to get started with your knowledge graph initiative (‘Prepping the Kitchen’)
- Which personas are typically involved (‘Too many cooks?’)
- How to make knowledge graphs work (‘The proof is in the pudding!’) based on a set of basic ingredients and recipes
- How a system architecture could look like (‘A great chef is first a great technician’), and finally
- How the future of knowledge graphs could look like (‘Read the tea leaves’) with an outlook on how the post-corona society will deal with knowledge technologies and AI
Andreas Blumauer, CEO and Founder of the Semantic Web Company
Helmut Nagy, Chief Operating Officer of the Semantic Web Company