Organize your content
Build and profit from new business models in the information industry
Knowledge organizations, media publishers, content distributors and online businesses face similar challenges: They all produce valuable content, but often lack efficient processes to manage these expensive assets.
Companies that can optimize their content workflows are one step ahead of their competitors:
They can build and profit from new business models in the information industry.
Overview of PoolParty functionalities along the content value chain
Expert resources for your content business
- Content producers and managers share a common semantic framework for their work.
- Taxonomies and knowledge graphs contextualize automatically your content along a stringent logic. Your content engine learns constantly and gets gradually smarter.
- Through automatic content enrichment and semantic tagging, search for information becomes more precise and cross-functional workflows smoother.
- Semantic annotation of content is a cornerstone of effective content personalization. Provide your end-users with valuable recommendations.
- Implementing PoolParty is a cost-effective way to tackle content complexities.