Collaborative Environments that Work and Inspire
Intranets and collaborative platforms improve cross-functional communication. But is this possible at the push of a button? Leading companies support their employees with a semantic technology environment to enable efficient interdisciplinary work and increase collective intelligence.
PoolParty lets you enrich document systems and knowledge portals with metadata: Data in different formats are automatically annotated with additional meaning and linked to sources that fit into a specific context. You create a high-performance collaborative environment and benefit from already existing data. Semantics makes people talk to each other.
How PoolParty Works:
- PoolParty lets you build taxonomies, thesauri and ontologies – without any coding skills. The resulting knowledge graph will be the heart of your information engine!
- Consistent tagging of your documents is a must in order to stay on top of your information treasure. PoolParty extracts meaning from web pages and all kinds of documents and tags it automatically according to your knowledge graph.
- Take existing data services into account and integrate what you need into your knowledge management system. By using the standards-based Linked Data approach, all information is connected according to your knowledge graph.
Find out More about How to Work with Data Lakes
Your Semantic Web Tutorial
Info Corner for Data Scientists
Semantic Data Analytics Demo
Enrich Your Collaboration Platforms with Semantics
PoolParty semantic technolgies, our partners’ expertise and the following market leaders solutions are there to support you:
- Your internal knowledge is embedded in a systematic corporate context.
- Information search is more precise and additionally enriched by useful recommendations.
- You avoid duplicate research activities. Resources become available for value-adding tasks.
You Want to Create a Collaborative Business Culture?
You have noticeable forerunners.