PoolParty Semantic Integrator (PPI) enables enterprises to consolidate large data and information collections derived from heterogeneous sources. PPI combines search over unstructured information with knowledge graphs. Following the principles of linked data, all information is handled as it were a knowledge graph. Although business objects (entities like products, clients, regions etc.) are named differently depending on the repository (or context) used, PPI is able to map (link) those objects. This is the basis to being able to produce integrated views on all kind of objects. Semantic Integrator allows to ask complex queries which are far beyond what typical search engines can handle.
- Fully integrated with Virtuoso Universal Server and with GraphDB
- SQL to RDF mapping
- Text to RDF mapping based on highly performant & clustered PoolParty Extractor
- Integrations with various Enterprise CMS
- Linking to LOD sources like DBpedia, Freebase, Geonames etc.
- Linked Data based search interfaces
- Semantic Search Server
Semantic integrator: Online demos
- Generate 360-degrees views on decision-critical business objects
- Linked data based search
- Geospatial search
- Combine text search with knowledge graphs
- See PoolParty Semantic Integrator in action using your own data: Let’s talk about possible scenarios or a PoC.